My files will download to others using shared link, but with zero bytes

denise

My files will download to others using shared link, but with zero bytes

Post by denise » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:13 pm

I've just joined blomp recently and have followed all the steps noted in the support forum to share files. Using the shared link provided with each downloaded file, the file will download but with zero bytes. I have opted to share with anyone on the internet who receives the file. I am the List Owner for a file-sharing group for blind people. I am sighted. All files are audio files. Not only do the files have zero bytes (even for me when I download them). But when i include an email address, blomp says that the email has been successfully sent even though no email from blomp with the link was received on the other end. Your help would be much appreciate as I am also wishing to put a review of blomp.com on the Canadian National Institute for the Blind website. Many thanks!

denise

mckinljb

Re: My files will download to others using shared link, but with zero bytes

Post by mckinljb » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:15 pm

I came here because I am having this problem too. I also see that it's been 2 days since you posted, and I am the only reply.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:00 am

Hello Denise and Mckinljb,

First of all, thank you for using Blomp.
Second, I have already forwarded your issue to our programmers and they are currently looking into it.

Thank you for your patience!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:22 am

Good day blompers!

Our programmers did look into it, and... drum roll, please! They fixed your issue!
Are you still having any problems?
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s