FILE LOST AND WASTE OF TIME

defumador

FILE LOST AND WASTE OF TIME

Post by defumador » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:48 am

Hello, i tried since yesterday download a 15.3GB zip file from my cloud with no success, and i tried from different browsers and OS's.

1st Try - Direct download on Chrome 104 on Ubuntu 22.04 ( DOWNLOAD FAILED AT 99% multiple times)

2nd Try - Direct download on Firefox 103 on Ubuntu 22.04 ( ZIP FILE IS CORRUPTED AND CAN'T OPEN)

3rd Try - Internet Download Manager on Windows 11 (ZIP FILE IS CORRUPTED AND CAN'T OPEN)

bro TF IS GOING ON ???? On google is easy found users with the same problem, with files even smallers.

This is a amazing service and no one could deny, but cmon man, this sucks :ugeek:

EDIT: File is downloaded with correct size described, just dont open

EDIT2: I rename the file that was download, now a folder called "segment" was created and my file was
divided into several parts of 1 gb, BUT WITHOUT ANY FILE EXTENSION, IN OTHER WORDS, I CANT OPEN MY FILE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (4.95 KiB) Viewed 3366 times

BlompSupport

Re: FILE LOST AND WASTE OF TIME

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:55 am

Hello Blomper,

I'm happy you think that this is an amazing service, and I apologize for the issue you are having.
Our programmers are aware of your issue and are working on fixing it as soon as possible to make this a super amazing service.

Thank you for your patience!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Re: FILE LOST AND WASTE OF TIME

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:33 am

Hey,

We brought this issue to our programmers and they tested your exact account by uploading a file.
They saw that it was there so they deleted it. It's good to know that there is nothing wrong with your account and it is working.
Is it possible that your file is corrupted? Can you retry to see if you can get a smaller file to get uploaded?
Please let us know!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s