Invite Verified But No Additional Space

paulover

Invite Verified But No Additional Space

Post by paulover » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:48 am

Hi,

The better half had her invite verified a couple of days ago, but I have not received additional cloud space.

Further - it's understood files are deleted if a free user does not login for more than 30 days. What happens to space earned from invites if the person you invited signed up but doesn't login for 30+ days?

Thanks.

BlompSupport

Re: Invite Verified But No Additional Space

Post by BlompSupport » Thu May 26, 2022 8:57 am

Hey there Blomper!

We apologize for the delay. We've went ahead and sent this to our big brains to get this situated for you.

Also note that you need to log in at at least once every 30 days or the account and files will be lost.

-Blomp Support
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu May 26, 2022 11:09 am

Hey Blomper!

Your account has been updated. Happy blompin!

-Blomp Support
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

pateldaytrading9

Post by pateldaytrading9 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:32 am

Hi there. My Invite was Verified But have not got Additional Space

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:07 am

Hey there,

Are you still having an issue? Our programmers worked on your account and updated an additional space.

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance and we'll gladly help you out!
- Blomp support

sudhanshubarick

Post by sudhanshubarick » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:43 am

Hi,

My invite verified his account 'nitinp.jadhav@gmail.com' using the invite link I sent but space hasn't increased yet to 40GB.

Please help.

rodrigo007

Post by rodrigo007 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:35 am

hi I'm having the same problem! invite verification but no additional space. I should have 120gb

pretorian

Post by pretorian » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:02 am

i was suppose to have 200 gb and plus my friends i invited i should be at a minimum 1tb or more of space
no space was yet added hopefully this gets fixed soon... i love the new site and new freshness of real storage with out bs ..
need to keep the accounts 30 days no login delte files thing is a bad idea as life some time takes us out of login in frequently that frequent might want to code that to no logins in 12 months = auto email sent to check if persons a live still then if live leave the files no reply = auto delete the files just suggestions hopefully your open to those here some haven't been else were to solve issues ..still testing your site features sofar least you can get your stuff out of your cloud download wise unlike mega most of the time.. that is . looking for a place to store my plex back up's for my vet users movie collections cold but usable storage..

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:35 am

Hello Blompers,

Okay, let's start with sudhanshubarick. I will let our programmers know that you are having this problem and they will look into it. Thank you for your patience :)

As for rodrigo007 and pretorian,

I need you both so first, make sure that your friends registered their Blomp accounts entirely. And second, if they already have and you are 100% sure of it, let me know what their emails are, and I will make sure our programmers look into your accounts as they will for sudhanshubarick.

I apologize for the problem but want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Until then, blomp on!
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:05 am

Hello there,

Our programmers just contacted us and here is your update:

Let's start with Sudhanshubarik.
I'm sorry, however, our system is showing no record of any invitations on your behalf. Are you sure you invited your friend through our system? The email you provided us has been registered, yes, however, they have been invited through another user, which is why they got the additional storage.

rodrigo007, we checked your account and you already have 120GB. Can you please confirm?

Last but not least, pretorian, we see no invitation record on your account. It would be really helpful if you sent us the emails you tried to invite.
- Blomp support