Hi. Anybody there? Is Blomp being maintained?

gayle

Hi. Anybody there? Is Blomp being maintained?

Post by gayle » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:02 am

I noticed that Blomp team has not been responding to recent support inquiries, but has been actively posting articles about how cloud storage is the future and stuff like that. To be brutally honest, Blomp is nowhere near to being a satisfactory cloud storage up until now. Blomp has been around for quite some time but the issues have not been ironed out. I was fine with it being a barebones cloud storage service, considering the generous free space and referral program they offer, as long as it is consistently working and continuously being developed.

The last time I used Blomp, I was happy to learn that there was improvement in the speed, and that bulk download and share features were added. However, in my experience:

- The speed was indeed faster but there were missing bytes in my finished downloads so I know for sure that the files were incomplete and I have to re-download them. Waste of time.
- Bulk download did not work for me. I never received an email.
- Share feature worked only once.

The desktop and mobile apps are not so promising either.

Anyway, I need to access my files but the site is currently giving me 500 server error whenever I try to login. Please fix the bugs, especially recurring ones.

Thank you.

BlompSupport

Re: Hi. Anybody there? Is Blomp being maintained?

Post by BlompSupport » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi, the Blomp team is here.

The Blomp team is always here for you!

First of all, we want to start with saying thanks for your valuable feedback. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities, so feel free to let us know how you feel anytime! We took your concerns to heart and rewrote a lot of the code that touched the issues you have been having. After some enhancements we made (especially after reading your feedback), we are sure you will be happy with the improved version of Blomp. And to make this news even better, we will be updating the new Blomp code on our website and apps within the next few weeks!
Now all that’s left is for you to let us know what you think whenever you try the new version.
Enjoy and Blomp on!

-The Blomp team.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s