⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - Blomp Support deletes support request, do not purchase their plans, they do not deliver

debian

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - Blomp Support deletes support request, do not purchase their plans, they do not deliver

Post by debian » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Blomp team does not like users pointing to bugs, blomp team does not like users claiming correctly that blomp does not deliver product for which users pay and blomp team does not like it if paying customers claim that there is on support at all and that blomp team actually steals from that point of view as they try to silence users who report about it by simply deleting message in a anyway inactive forum.

BlompSupport

Re: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - Blomp Support deletes support request, do not purchase their plans, they do not deliver

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:24 pm

Hello,

Sorry you are finding that your forum experience is not excellent. I will follow up with you via personal message.

Thanks,
BlompSupport

debian

Re: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - Blomp Support deletes support request, do not purchase their plans, they do not deliver

Post by debian » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:33 am

BlompSupport wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:24 pm
Hello,

Sorry you are finding that your forum experience is not excellent. I will follow up with you via personal message.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
My forum experience is great, you speak about support which is non existing here. I will reply to PM, but in general I keep things public, mainly as all the questions and issues which I have, other users have them too and your team is really not active on giving support to users, your replies come partially a month later where any user at that point already moved to other cloud or already forgot about blomp.