10T Plan disappeared

debian

10T Plan disappeared

Post by debian » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

@Blompteam / @BlompSupport

Are you currently maintenancing something?

I created a thread here in asking why plan disappears if one invites somebody when one has active plan, your reply was clear and you said that files will not be deleted, however, I asked if by that mistake I run into danger that your system triggers something like data deletion, basic account turned now back to 200G:

If I click the link upgrade, which is billing link, it ends up in 404 error:

Also I do not see on buttom anymore "VIEW" button for where I could see and active 250G plan which should be > 340 days.

I guess you are working on the system as my rclone sync still uploads and does not get error (few files actually did, bad request).

At least I have now screenshot for how it looks like when contract runs out and storage space is reduced :)

EDIT:
Billing page works, I can see now under:
where when I click Vien button, I see only 250G and no 10T which lets me assume that 10T is not canceled
but 10T neither shows as active and I have no button to cancel it:

EDIT: adding additional screenshots
My files:

EDIT2:
rclone sync fails also as every file seems to be too large even files of few KB:

Code: Select all

Failed to copy: Too Large Object
which confirms that something happened, I believed it would be due to invitation and turning my account to basic which I asked few in another thread, but hope @BlompTeam explain what happened.

debian

Re: 10T Plan disappeared

Post by debian » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:41 pm

Back to normal, thx @BlompTeam