- I explained it in one of previous posts, when one has a paid plan and invites a person, then plan turns to basic, capacity however shows correctly (in my case it was 10th, 11th invitation, somebody needs to check if same is reproducable on first 9 invitations).
A screenshot of dashboard after user successfully accepted invitation and confirmed it:
for comparisson, before I invited,:
- we can see in screenshot above that on one storage is shown, on another it is not, this seems to be next small bug, if window size (width/?height?), then storage capacity is not shown, however, if one makes window wide enough, then it shows properly 10T
- since few hours blomp seems to be offline again. I can not connect to blomp with rclone, blomp.com, dashboard and forum work fine. Actually none of blomp accounts works currently. Are you doing some maintenance right now? Here is example for list folders which ends up in "i/o timeout" (I replaced token with XX and email):
Code: Select all
rclone lsd blomp-someuser: <3>ERROR : : error listing: Get "http://126.96.36.199:8080/v1/AUTH_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfirstname.lastname@example.org?delimiter=%2F&format=json&limit=1000": dial tcp 188.8.131.52:8080: i/o timeout Failed to lsd with 2 errors: last error was: Get "http://184.108.40.206:8080/v1/AUTH_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXemail@example.com?delimiter=%2F&format=json&limit=1000": dial tcp 220.127.116.11:8080: i/o timeout
- For a test, I renamed in a browser Videos folder to videos, since 24 hours only two folders are copied, in first there is a 4G file and in second folder all files except the video which is 40G. It seems that renaming/moving segmented files (file was uploaded via browser) cause some kind of a crash on your backend and we users have no ability to see what is going on if using a browser.
Here additional questions:
- BlompSupport, please confirm that until this bug is resolved, this would not affect storaged files in form that account turns to basic like in described case above and due to system seeing it as basic, would your system then delete files/user? In other words, do you manually delete all non active accounts or does it happen automatically?
- If plan would be technically disabled and dashboard does not lie to me, should I see it under "You have credits and you can use it whenever you want."? As I do see my old 250G plan there, but 10T plan disappeared from overview.
- If turning to basic is not a bug, then please explain if possible why do you change plan type to basic during active plan when one invites a friend?