Same user, different plans

debian

Same user, different plans

Post by debian » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:11 pm

@BlompSupport
hello, I've been confused today. On my desktop pc, I logged in to my account and my day got better as I saw suddenly that I have 50T plan. I was confused as I did not know if you gave me this space for my further tests or if credits for my old plan were added. Anyway, I was going to ask it and now I am on my notebook, logged in and see 10T.

And here from my notebook, again same amount of files but 10T plan:

I do guess it was a glitch or you maybe added wrongly 50T to my account instead of @lloydcia1 who yesterday could not see 50T. Also, if it is bug on your side, maybe @lloydcia1 was on 50T plan and it was just your dashboard showing wrong numbers?

Here again it would be usefull if about command would work of if a user would have any possible method to check how much free space one has left.

If you gave me 50T and forget to tell me about mistake, then I still love you ;), at least I was happy for a day thinking you might have shown some charity ;), thanks anyway, better such mistake than to show only 20G :shock: instead of 50T, hehe

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: Same user, different plans

Post by BlompTeam » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:37 pm

debian wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:11 pm
@BlompSupport
hello, I've been confused today. On my desktop pc, I logged in to my account and my day got better as I saw suddenly that I have 50T plan. I was confused as I did not know if you gave me this space for my further tests or if credits for my old plan were added. Anyway, I was going to ask it and now I am on my notebook, logged in and see 10T.

And here from my notebook, again same amount of files but 10T plan:

I do guess it was a glitch or you maybe added wrongly 50T to my account instead of @lloydcia1 who yesterday could not see 50T. Also, if it is bug on your side, maybe @lloydcia1 was on 50T plan and it was just your dashboard showing wrong numbers?

Here again it would be usefull if about command would work of if a user would have any possible method to check how much free space one has left.

If you gave me 50T and forget to tell me about mistake, then I still love you ;), at least I was happy for a day thinking you might have shown some charity ;), thanks anyway, better such mistake than to show only 20G :shock: instead of 50T, hehe
We'll see about adding that feature, and I'll put in a request for a complimentary upgrade for you too. :)

Blomp On!

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

debian

Re: Same user, different plans

Post by debian » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:46 pm

BlompTeam wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:37 pm
We'll see about adding that feature, and I'll put in a request for a complimentary upgrade for you too. :)

Blomp On!

BlompTeam
You just want to make my weekend even better, my kids say thanks ;)