Plan Upgrade

lloydcia1

Plan Upgrade

Post by lloydcia1 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:14 am

I upgraded my plan to the 50TB one from the 10TB and paid through PayPal. When will this be reflected in my account? It currently says that I'm still on the 10TB plan.

debian

Re: Plan Upgrade

Post by debian » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:45 am

hello, when I upgraded to 10T plan from 250G, it took few seconds. I paid for a year in both cases where 250G payment includes around 348 days and I can enable it according to the dashboard, however, I would prefer to actually ad the value of 250G as days to 10T plan.

When I upgraded, it took just few minutes, log out, then log in once again and you should see 50T. If it does not work, clear cache and cookies of your browser.

lloydcia1

Post by lloydcia1 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:32 am

I have tried clearing cache, cookies, even logging in from a new device. It still says I am on the 10TB plan.

debian

Post by debian » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:53 am

How did you upgrade?

Here is how I did it:

Step one is not required for you, I just did not know how it works, so I'll describe it too.

1. As I was scared that my storage will disappear and files will be gone, I invited additional person over email to check if I get bonus when on paid plan, it worked and I got additional 20G and had 270G listed.
2. Go to plans and billing and cancel current plan by clicking on red button saying "Cancel Plan"
3. Immediately after clicking cancel plan, I still was able to see 270G, I quite immediately bought 10T plan.
4. Few seconds later (maybe a minute) 10T plan showed as active and I could click "Cancel plan"

It seems that you have to cancel your previous plan, you will be able to continue if you have any days left over. I contacted support to ask if credits from my previous plan can be added to my current plan but have no reply from support for now.

For you already 2 hours passed which is way much longer than I had to wait (like 120 times :) ). Please check if you canceled your previous plan and if your 50T plan shows as active

Also, scroll down on plans and billing and you probably should see at the bottom:

Code: Select all

You have credits and you can use it whenever you want. 
And a green button view, which when you click shows for me the screenshot which I uploaded in my previous post in this thread.

Hope that helps.

lloydcia1

Post by lloydcia1 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:14 am

I did cancel the 10tb plan first. I do no have the credits option you mention at all. I have confirmation from Paypal that the 10tb subscription was canceled and confirmation that the 50tb subscription was started and paid for.

debian

Post by debian » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:45 am

Indeed, strange, I am out of suggestions then what you could do. I can confirm that for me it took very short time. I am by that out of suggestions, I remeber also, when I canceled 250G plan, on my dashboard it said 270 and showed no plan at all for those few minutes, I logged out and logged in, I could see on my dashboard 10T. Probably support can help out if nothing happens in next few hours, I hope your plan will be active quite soon.