Uploaded files don't show up

erikganzerli

Uploaded files don't show up

Post by erikganzerli » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:15 am

Hi, I uploaded a bunch of files on my account but they don't show up on the dashboard and, if I logout, they don't appear also on BlompLive. Can you check? It's stopping me from getting an account with you 'cause I tried a bunch of times already.

BlompSupport

Re: Uploaded files don't show up

Post by BlompSupport » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:47 am

Hello,

The health of your storage area seems good. I was able to upload/download/remove a test file in that storage space. Please let us know what method you uploaded from (Mobile/BlompLive/Dashboard) and what type of file (extension) as well as size. With this information, we can try to replicate this situation. This will help us in quashing our last bugs in this system. Thank you for your patience as we are still in beta status.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

simone

Post by simone » Tue May 11, 2021 12:38 pm

Hello @BlompSupport.

I am having the same issue. Where I have successfully uploaded way over 100 folders in my "My Files" section, the system shows only up to the 99th folder, which is the maximum number of entries per page, and it doesn't show more than 1 page maximum.

I uploaded everything via browser using Google Chrome. I would be thankful if you could fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you!

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Tue May 11, 2021 2:29 pm

simone wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:38 pm
Hello @BlompSupport.

I am having the same issue. Where I have successfully uploaded way over 100 folders in my "My Files" section, the system shows only up to the 99th folder, which is the maximum number of entries per page, and it doesn't show more than 1 page maximum.

I uploaded everything via browser using Google Chrome. I would be thankful if you could fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you!
If you are exceeding 10,000 files/folders together in your account, the public version of BlompLive will give you inconsistent results. BlompGo and the WebUI will show everything. We are testing the newest version(s) of BlompLive and will public them as soon as they pass all of our testing.

Best,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

thisisatotallyfakea

Post by thisisatotallyfakea » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:32 am

BlompTeam wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:29 pm
If you are exceeding 10,000 files/folders together in your account, the public version of BlompLive will give you inconsistent results. BlompGo and the WebUI will show everything. We are testing the newest version(s) of BlompLive and will public them as soon as they pass all of our testing.

Best,

BlompTeam
Sorry for reviving and old thread, but I'm still having the same issue, on mobile and PC. I am also using blomp over rclone but the directory listing are super slow. I tired to cache the directory tree but that doesn't work either. Please assist.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:07 am

Hello there,

Our Blomp team is now working to find out what exactly the issue is here. Please give us some time and you will be assisted as soon as possible. :)

Thank you for your patience and for your trust Blomper :)
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue May 30, 2023 3:21 am

Hello there!

I wanted to check in with you and see if you are having any problems :)
This issue was fixed a long time ago, and I have tried it many times myself. Wanted to see if you were having the same satisfactory results as I was :) Let me know!
- Blomp support