Can't download all of my uploaded files

slickyricky

Can't download all of my uploaded files

Post by slickyricky » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:48 am

Hey, so I switched computers and uploaded all of my videos to be able to redownload all of them on the new computer. When having all the files and folders checked for download, a download link gets emailed that literally only provides empty folders with none of the video files in them

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: Can't download all of my uploaded files

Post by BlompTeam » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:58 pm

slickyricky wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:48 am
Hey, so I switched computers and uploaded all of my videos to be able to redownload all of them on the new computer. When having all the files and folders checked for download, a download link gets emailed that literally only provides empty folders with none of the video files in them
We'll look into this for your account asap!

thanks!

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: Can't download all of my uploaded files

Post by BlompTeam » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:52 am

slickyricky wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:48 am

Sorry for the delay. We verified your > 100GB zip file works properly in our testing and should be available for you to download. Please make sure you have enough space, etc on your target computer.

Best,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video