BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: SwiftStack Client vs Dashboard

Post by BlompTeam » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:20 pm

barreto wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:48 pm
:(

still no luck!
1. can't download my files with swiftstack!
2. can't see my file in BlompLive!

please recheck - I already know that generally speaking, everything is ok on your end, and you dont find any problem! but... can we skip that part, and can you really try to understand what might be happening? meaning...

1. you now my credentials! please try to download my files with swiftstack
2. try to see my files with BlompLive

or... at least... give an alternative option to get my files back!

KR.
Based on my reading of Swiftstack docs, it doesn't support more than 10,000 files in an account.

Our WebUI does.

I've sent you a private message with a screenshot from BlompGo showing you all of your files and directories. I think that will meet all of your needs.

Thank you so much for your awesome Blomping!

Thanks!

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

barreto

Post by barreto » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:00 am

Hi, thanks for the SwiftStack info - I think it might be usefull for other blompers!

Regarding BlompLive - didn't get your PM :(... but anyway just open the BlompLive, and still the same - I just can see the "Google Photos" folder!

Is there anything I can do to refresh the content or clear cache?

I can propose you to setup a webex our teams quick session - I can show you live the troubles that I have...

KR.

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:15 pm

barreto wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:00 am
Hi, thanks for the SwiftStack info - I think it might be usefull for other blompers!

Regarding BlompLive - didn't get your PM :(... but anyway just open the BlompLive, and still the same - I just can see the "Google Photos" folder!

Is there anything I can do to refresh the content or clear cache?

I can propose you to setup a webex our teams quick session - I can show you live the troubles that I have...

KR.
So we have two apps. BlompLive and BlompGo. Have you tried the latter? That provably handles more than 10,000 files. The PM just provided screen shots of both.

Best,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

barreto

Post by barreto » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Thanks! it works with Blomp Go. It's not easy nor quick, especially when handling a vast amount of files/folders - but I can now recover all my files.

Can you please point the correct version for windows 10 x64? I can see two in the Dashboard but can't tell which is the correct one (more stable or later).

Regards,

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:47 pm

barreto wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:09 pm
Thanks! it works with Blomp Go. It's not easy nor quick, especially when handling a vast amount of files/folders - but I can now recover all my files.

Can you please point the correct version for windows 10 x64? I can see two in the Dashboard but can't tell which is the correct one (more stable or later).

Regards,
Thanks for the feedback!

1) We are getting BlompLive ready for large file counts. And the WebUI will support mass downloads soon.
2) I believe BlompGo 1.14 (Windows 10 x64) is most likely the version you want.

Best,
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video