upload

Post by danipowsoft » Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:48 am

I load a file and a _segment folder appears with several files
Attachments
upload files.jpg

embroider5169

Re: upload

Post by embroider5169 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:15 am

Could you provide a little more details?

How did you upload the file? web/client/rclone
What is the file extension?
How big is the file you try to upload?

danipowsoft

Post by danipowsoft » Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:16 am

the file has the extension mp4
I was uploaded via the web
it has 16GB

I tried through the client and rclone and it didn't work
it would be good if you increased the bandwidth limit
I uploaded an 82GB file in 2 days (my upload speed is high enough, on other sites it uploads much faster)
If I want to load 1 TB, how many days does it take?

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:43 am

Hi,

Thnx for clarifying, I know blomp is working in the upload speeds, I have that issue too, look here:

https://support.blomp.com/viewtopic.php ... 8ecc8b42cc

Also the upload file issue is something only blomp can help you with, I'm not sure why you can't upload files at all, or why they get split, as the web cliënt should allow big file uploads.

Rclone uploads will be split like segments if the the file size is over 5gb, and rclone uses swift protocol to upload it to the blomp servers.

Now swift has some limitations, one of them being size limit of 5gb unless you use a chunker (this splits files to segments).

Blomp support will most likely get back to you today as it is Monday.

danipowsoft

Post by danipowsoft » Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:48 am

I need to upload files of even 260GB
I know that I asked if there is a limit and I was told that there is no limit to the size of the files.
Now I notice that my files that had to be uploaded are much larger, and on Blomp they are smaller, so they were not completely uploaded and there was no error when uploading.
Please fix these errors. If you do not succeed, please return my money and I will buy cloud from another provider.
Attachments
stick.jpg

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:17 am

You are correct, web should allow uploads of huge filesize, im trying to say that rclone over swift protocol is limited.

The issues you face have to be checked by blomp, i thought maybe i can help due to user error but it sounds like a system (server) error on the side of blomp.

danipowsoft

Post by danipowsoft » Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:03 am

Please hurry up the solution. I urgently need share for large files.
this is why we chose blomp

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:57 am

danipowsoft wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:03 am
Please hurry up the solution. I urgently need share for large files.
this is why we chose blomp
Hi Blomper,

We get how important it is for you to get those files, and we're really sorry for any inconvenience this wait may be causing.
:? Our team is currently investigating the issue, and I will inform you as soon as we have a solution.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

narito

Post by narito » Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:50 pm

Hi, I have been having the same issue since yesterday. When is Blomp going to fix this problem?

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:20 am

narito wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:50 pm
Hi, I have been having the same issue since yesterday. When is Blomp going to fix this problem?
Hi Narito

It takes some time to fix issues, they first need to identify whats causing the issue, then come up with a plan to solve it in a steady manor, then setup a test environment to make sure it works without failing before rolling it out to public.

I understand it can be frustrating but solving issues takes time, i at least rather have a solid solution that prevents this from happening again then a patch on a patch until its unmanageable.

Blomp support has informed you they are working on the issue, and they will provide an update once they know more.

Kind regards