500 Error on Website Login

laurenw

500 Error on Website Login

Post by laurenw » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Are there any plans to correct the 500 error when logging into to our files on the website? I'm concerned about the downtime taking so long... is it fixed if a customer upgrades? Is this also why when I use the 'computer app' to upload files I don't see them on my iPhone using the Blomp app? Very confused!!

BlompSupport

Re: 500 Error on Website Login

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:07 am

Hello laurenw,

Thanks for your bug report regarding the 500 error. That has been resolved. You were not the only one affected. All files on your Blomp account, regardless of how they are uploaded, should be visible on all platforms. If they are not, you are experiencing a bug we would love to eliminate.

Are you uploading through the Blomp Desktop application, or through the web browser (dashboard)?
Are you using windows, mac, or linux?

Thanks,
Blomp Team

laurenw

Post by laurenw » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:30 am

Thank you for fixing the 500 login error.
Regarding the second issue: I have Blomp app installed on my iPhone and iPad, and also access via Windows 10 Pro (64bit) on the computer.
I'm literally seeing three different things.

I'm uploading, or trying to, through both computer and via the app on iPhone and iPad. It appears that neither app are 'syching' to each other?
On my iPhone, I created a folder called "Test", but unable to delete it with the iPhone app, and It shows up on my iPhone and iPad but not on the computer browser logged into Blomp at all. The app does not allow me to delete or rename it.
On the iPhone: I created a folder called PDFs. I can see that folder on my iPhone (as I created it there), and on the iPad but not on the computer.
On the computer: I created a folder called PDF documents and uploaded a few files on the computer browser, but unable to see the new folder or the files on the iPhone or iPad. I deleted the folder on the computer. Created a new folder: test 2. Uploaded one document. Again, unable to see that folder or document on the iPhone or iPad.
I logged out of the Blomp app on the iPad, thinking maybe it needs a refresh? Logged back in, and there are no files to view.
Did the same thing on my iPhone, logged out, logged back in, and all the files are gone!
So on the computer browser, only test 2 folder is there, NOT the first folder I created on the iPhone app: PDFs. So now I do not have access to PDFs folder on my devices, and it's not on the computer.
I have a screenshot of my directory from the computer browser, and from my iPhone. "IMAGE 1" shows the PDFs directory BEFORE I logged out on the iPhone.
"IMAGE 2" shows the computer directory, which are not the same files as I 'had' on the iPhone/iPad.
"IMAGE 3" shows the directory AFTER logging out of Blomp on the iPhone and back in.

Thank you in advance.
Lauren
Attachments
computer directory, which are not the same files as I 'had' on the iPhone/iPad.
computer directory, which are not the same files as I 'had' on the iPhone/iPad.
PDFs directory BEFORE I logged out on the iPhone.
PDFs directory BEFORE I logged out on the iPhone.
directory AFTER logging out of Blomp on the iPhone and back in.
directory AFTER logging out of Blomp on the iPhone and back in.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Hi laurenw,

Thank you for your bug report! We appreciate members of the community like yourself!

You should have received a private message which contains our newest test version of the Windows software. You can find your inbox next to your username on this page in the top right corner. This latest version will require a fresh installation, requiring the removal of the old version before it can be used. Let us know what you think! We have made a number of quality of life changes, and this issue you are experiencing should be fixed in this version.

Thanks,
BlompSupport

laurenw

Post by laurenw » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Thank you for your response!

I uninstalled the Windows app from my computer, and installed your new updated app. All looks good.
Checked my devices; iPhone and iPad, and am seeing the same thing there.
Only thing now is when I look at my files in Blomp via the web browser, I only see one folder: "test 2".
In the apps (pc and mobile devices) I see both folders: "PDFs" and "test 2". My default browser is Opera, but checked it in Chrome, same discrepancy.

See attached images.

Thanks again!
Lauren
Attachments
Blomp app installed on pc
Blomp app installed on pc
blomp in computer browser
blomp in computer browser

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:57 pm